Woodruff Veterinary Services
At the Animal Clinic of Woodruff, we provide extensive services in order to serve the whole pet. Our staff welcomes your pet for wellness exams or emergency care, as well as for boarding or behavioral counseling. Our veterinarians and their team provide top-quality animal medical care paired with a caring, family-first approach.
The services at Animal Clinic of Woodruff include:
- Diagnostic Care: When your pet is sick or not behaving normally, we’ll provide the thorough medical care needed to identify and treat the problem.
- Preventative Medicine: One of the best ways to take care of your pet is to schedule annual wellness exams and pet vaccinations.
- In-House Laboratory: With our on-site facility, you don’t have to take your pet anywhere else to get blood drawn, blood tested, animal urine analysis, or other diagnostic services.
- Animal Dentistry: Caring for your pet's teeth is part of good preventative care. We can teach you how to care for your pet's mouth at home or we can provide pet dental services.
- Pet Behavioral Counseling: We believe that pet health involves the whole pet. If you have discipline or behavior questions, we’re happy to help with training, ideas, and counseling.
- Digital X-Ray: For emergencies, pregnancies, and general diagnostics, our on-site digital x-ray equipment means that we can treat pets in-house and see results immediately.
- Permanent Identification: Protect your pet with quick, reliable microchipping.
- Emergency Care: If your pet needs immediate treatment for accidents or sudden illness, we offer on-site emergency veterinary care at our clinic Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. For after-hours emergency care, we recommend these emergency clinics in Spartanburg and Greenville.
- Microchip Scans: If you have found a stray pet, please bring it into our clinic so that we can scan for a microchip. This is the easiest way to locate the owner.