Preventative Veterinary Care
Being a responsible pet parent means caring for your pet throughout the year, not just when you discover problems. Scheduling veterinary preventative health care is an important part of being a responsible pet owner.
At annual exams, we can detect any small concerns early and treat them properly before they become big problems. Our veterinarian also will likely prescribe preventative heartworm medication, flea and tick treatments, and other medications or treatments that can help your pets stay happy and healthy.
Our pet care specialists at Animal Clinic of Woodruff offer a variety of pet preventative care options for the lifelong health for your pets, including:
- Animal dentistry and pet oral health care
- Animal vaccinations for puppies and kittens
- Animal vaccines for adult pets
- Pet behavior counseling
- Permanent identification via microchipping
- Programs to address pet obesity, pet arthritis, and other ongoing veterinary health concerns
- Answers to questions about your pets
Our veterinarians and all of our Animal Clinic of Woodruff pet care specialists welcome the chance to get to know you and your pets. It helps us all to know your pet's personality and build an established relationship long before any significant or emergency veterinary problems might come up.