Woodruff Veterinary Services
At the Animal Clinic of Woodruff, we provide extensive services to serve the whole pet. We welcome dogs and cats for wellness exams or emergency care, as well as for boarding or behavioral counseling. Our veterinarians and their team provide top-quality animal medical care paired with a caring, family-first approach.
Contact the Vet
The veterinary services at Animal Clinic of Woodruff include:
- Diagnostic Care: When your pet is sick or not behaving normally, we’ll provide the thorough medical care needed to identify and treat the problem.
- Preventative Medicine: One of the best ways to take care of your pet is to schedule annual wellness exams and pet vaccinations.
- In-House Laboratory and Digital X-Rays: With our on-site facility, you don’t have to take your pet anywhere else to get blood drawn, blood tested, animal urine analysis, x-rays, or other diagnostic services.
- Pet Boarding: Whether you need to leave home for a day or a week, our kennel offers a clean, safe, and loving environment. We provide dog boarding, cat boarding, and care for sick or recovering animals.
- Emergency Care: If your pet needs immediate treatment for accidents or sudden illness, we offer on-site emergency veterinary care at our clinic Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. For after-hours emergency care, we recommend these emergency clinics in Spartanburg and Greenville.
- Other pet care services: including Animal Dentistry, Pet Behavioral Counseling, Permanent Identification and Microchip Scans.
Read Client Testimonials